Monday, June 11, 2007

If I won the lottery...



I'm trying to utilize "the Secret" more so I decided I would blog exactly what I would do with my money once I win the lottery (ideally). That way I can also figure out how much I need to win LOL






In no particular order:


1. Buy my parents a house in the town/city I want to live in.


2. Buy any of the following a home in the town/city I want to live in (within reason, for example some might get a condo some might get a house): My Aunt Darlene, My Grandma Ghislaine, My Grandma Johnson, My Aunt Sara, My Uncle Richard, Tyler's Mom, Tyler's Neice (in her name but allow Kim & Tyrone to live there LOL).


3. Build my dream home including:


-indoor (with outdoor capablities) swimming pool, heated


-large library style office


-front attached garage


-theatre room complete with theatre seating, projector & screen, popcorn machine...


-nice yard


-Master Suite (corner jet tub, 2 person shower, double sinks, separate toilet room, 2 walk-in closets)


-minimum 2 bdrms + guest room


-home gym with tv (digital cable) and elliptical trainer


4. Buy myself a nice new vehicle like an SUV &/or Jeep &/or Honda Civic. Buy Tyler a nice vehicle.


5. Give Tyler $30,000 to fix up his Pontiac.


6. Set up education funds for our (future) children.


7. Rent out our current home or possibly sell it and buy 2 smaller properties to rent out or possibly allow one of my friends/family to live in it.


8. Pay off my student debt & credit card debt.


9. Hire a full time hair stylist, chef, gardner and maid (different people).


10. Travel to New York (yes again. Spend as LONG as I want there), Greece, Italy, Austrailia, Europe and many many more places.


11. Quit my day job.


12. Buy presents for my friends. I'm not sure what presents & which friends but it'll happen. I want to help people out but I don't want to set the up for failure either (as Dr.Phil says "money doesn't solve money problems") But maybe an all expense paid trip somewhere.


13. Have some babies. Hopefully twins.
14. Try to get some backstage passes for "the Office".
15. Donate to SPCA regularly.




I'm sure there's much, much more but I'm running out of time in my work day. Basically I need the whole $40 million from this Wednesday's 6-49!

No comments:

Post a Comment