Friday, October 03, 2008

Help!

Okay, so I've been trying really hard to be more positive in life. The Secret, Law of Attraction and all that jazz have been really good to me so far so I want to continue on that path. It would be really easy for me to wallow in my self-pity party about the whole Tyrone-Kim-pregnant thing but I'm tired of ol' Crystal and want to be new & improved Crystal. But I need some help...
I am going to need to be happy for T & K when they officially tell me the news so please help me with some legitimate reasons on why it is a GOOD thing they are pregnant....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:53 AM

    Good reason #1: another neice/nephew that you get to play with and spoil :) (and actually see!)
    Good reason #2: more ways you can watch and learn how NOT to raise a child
    Just off the top of my head, that's all for now.

    kyla

    ReplyDelete