Tuesday, September 08, 2009

2009 Fall TV Premiere Schedule (according to Crystal)

I watch entirely too much TV...but really how DO you define "too much"??

Wednesday, Sept 9
America's Next Top Model on CW
So You Think You Can Dance on FOX

Thursday, Sept 10
Vampire Diaries on CW

Thursday, Sept 17
the Office on NBC

Monday, Sept 21
Heroes on NBC

Wednesday, Sept 23
Criminal Minds on CBS
Law & Order: SUV on NBC

Thursday, Sept 24
CSI (original/Las Vegas) on CBS
Mentalist on CBS

Friday, Sept 25
Medium on CBS (yes that's a network change & Medium used to premier in Winter instead of Fall so Woot!)
Law & Order (original) on NBC

Sunday, Sept 27
the Simpsons on FOX
the Cleveland Show on FOX
American Dad on FOX
Family Guy on FOX
Dexter on HBO

Monday, Sept 28
Lie to Me on FOX

Tuesday, Sept 29 Hell's Kitchen on FOX


So that means my TV life is as follows (though I PVR stuff so I am not chained to a specific night):

Sunday (4 Hours)
-Fox Animated Line Up (Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show)
-Dexter
-True Blood

Monday (1.5 - 2 Hours)
-Lie to Me
-Jon & Kate + Eight

Tuesday (3 Hours)
-Hell's Kitchen
-So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) Canada

Wednesday (5.5 Hours)
-America's Next Top Model
-SYTYCD Canada, Results Show
-SYTYCD USA
-Criminal Minds
-Law & Order: SVU

Thursday (4.5 Hours)
-SYTYCD USA, Results Show
-Vampire Diaries
-the Office
-CSI
-the Mentalist

Friday (2 Hours)
-Medium
-Law & Order

21 Hours of TV lol

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Do you still watch Biggest Loser?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't, I don't agree with their health philosophies: When their first book came out I read that they put 300+ lb people on 800 calorie/day diets PLUS they are working out like 12 hours a day.

    Most health experts (in Canada) will not go below 1200 calories/day as you are considered starving yourself after that. In fact, when I was working out my trainer was getting me to eat 2000/calories a day and I was losing weight as he believes you feed the body to lose weight.

    I just don't think the methods they use on Biggest Loser are healthy, realistic, or lifelong. I'm happy people are having success but I can't support the approach they use.

    ReplyDelete