Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are we Moving? Update

Hey folks! So I'm happy to report I've made some progress this week. Yesterday my family friend Cynthia, who lives in Millet, called me back to find out exactly what we're looking for & where. So she's starting to be on the hunt for homes we'd be interested in...we're still not sure which communities we'll be looking in but I should be talking to her again tonight to sort some of that out.
Cynthia also recommended a realtor for us to sell our place. Her name is Melea (I think) and she is coming over tomorrrow @ 3pm to access our house and give us a suggested listing price. I'm excited & nervous to see what she says.
I went onto the www.mls.ca website to scope out the current active listings and based on similar houses in our area I'm going to GUESS that she'll say something around $325,000. So that's my official guess and we'll see what she says tomorrow!
I also have a mortgage broker friend who will probably start looking into our rates and what we can get as no matter what, our mortgage is up for renewal in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment