Saturday, April 17, 2010

Turning the (digital) Page

Hey Folks,

So one of the original reasons I started this blog was to be able to rant, guilt-free, about my in-laws without hurting my husband's feelings...and it worked really well for me for quite some time!

But now, I'd like to start a new era of writing for myself. Thought provoking, emotional, positive and well "publishable". As much as my in-laws give me great material, I'd never be able to publish it without hurting their feelings and our relationships. So I am starting a new blog now, where it will be free of "secrets" and entirely publishable.

I still hope to be as entertaining as heck, still very "Crystal-esque", so join me in book marking my new blog:

"Inside the Mind...of Crystal"
http://inspirelaughlove.blogspot.com

Thanks to Everyone who has read, commented and enjoyed this blog to date!

Love, Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment