Thursday, January 17, 2008

Haircuts!

My boys (the male dogs I treat like babies) got haircuts recently. I wanted to document this on my blog because I think their cuts are quite dramatic. In fact I feel like I have different dogs until their fur growns back, I love them the most in their crazy furry stage. But for them it is easiest when they are trimmed short.
BEFORE:

Dominic! (He has grinch hair)

Charlie, looks like an Ewok

AFTER:


And no their eyes are those colors, they are a basic black/brown but they photgraph green & blue for some reason. But aren't they scrawny? Maybe I should fill their food bowl LOL

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:41 AM

    LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

    I love it! ha ha.. for some reason these haircuts seem way shorter than their usual cuts? or is it just that i've never seen them with as long a hair as they did this last go around? lol.. too funny! i love dom's beard thing - it's way cute, he looks like a santa.

    nicely portrayed crystal!

    -Ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Charlie TOTALLY looks like an Ewok with his long hair! And I'm with Kyla: I LOVE Dominic's beard! hehe. They are so cute... :)
    - Diana

    ReplyDelete