Monday, April 16, 2007

Sam: Ugliest Dog in the World







Pictured Left:This dog freaks me right out so I had to share it all with you.




Sam is a Chinese Crested Hairless but the breed isn't normally this freaky (shown at bottom right). He is a real dog and has won the "ugliest dog" title several times. He actually died shy of his 15th birthday on June 28, 2005.




Susie Lockheed (pictured above with Sam), his owner, loved him fiercely despite his appearance. A direct quote that sends shivers down my spine from her "I have snuggled Sam under my blankets on my bed for six years." For more information you can check out Susie's blog at http://samugliestdog.typepad.com/.




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 AM

    it looks like a decrepid hyena (sp?) ..sick.

    -kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:04 PM

    He totally creeps me out! What an ugly dog!He looks like he was burnt.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:22 PM

    This brings back memories to Gremlins when I thought they were ugly (after H2O of course).
    But this is just wrong, they look alienated ~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete