Wednesday, April 29, 2009

you know you're getting old when...

I wanted to get a new swimsuit because the one useable suit I have is a little low cut and the top doesn't fit the best which reemphasizes how low cut it is. First I went to Penningtons (plus size store) but they had a small selection. I didn't love any of them & they were about $90 each so I left and headed for Walmart. A lot of the tops at walmart were tie up around the neck (another issue with my old suit), which I wanted to a void as it gives me neck pain. The suit I liked & went with is the reason I know I'm getting old. It is one of those dress/skirt suits I swore I'd never wear AND I think it looks cute. How did old age sneak up on me like that.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:30 PM

    LOL AMEN sista! I bought a 2 piece (tankini and bottoms) and bought a little skirt to go over it too because I to thought it was freakin adorable!

    If you felt comfortable you should post a pic of the suit. i'd like to see it :) Let you know if it looks "old" or not hehe

    -Ky

    ReplyDelete