Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My Crazy Mother

For those of you who know about my shopping addiction, I have a story to show that I come by it honestly.

My mom went to Grande Prairie a few weeks ago and went shopping at “the Children’s Place” I think it’s called. I told her to restrain herself but she bought a bunch of 0-3 months and a little 3-6 months clothes. She didn’t tell me what they looked like cuz she wanted them to be a surprise.

So last night she calls me to tell me that they went to Grande Prairie again and she went back to the same store. I asked if she restrained better this time and she said no. In fact, when she got home she realized she had bought some of the same clothes. And not only that, but in the same sizes LOL I said at least it’s a sign that you really liked them ha ha

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    you should have your mom focus on larger than 6 months.. trust me, your shower will be FILLED with clothes ranging 0-6 months... i have clothes that Logan didn't even have a chance to wear! and it'll all be personal preference for sure, but i found that onsies are the way to go.. anything "tshirt" I have not put on him because everytime i go to lift him up the shirt rides up.. it gets REALLY annoying very fast lol.. so all 2 piece outfits have been boxed up as well - until he's bigger and can function on his own.. which i figure again will be 6 months +

    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:48 PM

    I would also have to agree. I would focus on buying 6 months plus. The only thing Alexis really wore was sleepers until she was about sixth months. Since they sleep so much in the beginning I thought it would be more comfortable for the little one.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's promised me gift receipts so I can exchange any of it, so that should work out okay?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:18 PM

    That should work out. The Children's Place is really good with returns. I can see how your mom can just go to that store and spend because I love their clothes, they are so cute. I am excited that Red Deer is getting one.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, when is Red Deer suppose to be getting one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:03 PM

    It is going in the new area of Bower Mall and it it should be in by the end of August. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete