Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New 'Do Tomorrow!

I’m getting my hair done tomorrow & I am very excited. I’ve stuck to a pretty similar ‘do for a while now as I’ve been really happy with it, but I’m ready to “edge it up” a bit. I bought a ridiculously expensive hair magazine to look through and find some styles that I liked parts of. I of course will have to consult with Megan, my ‘personal stylist’, before we for sure decide but I think I’ll be getting some fringe (a.k.a. bangs), and maybe keeping the length in the front and making the back to front angle more drastic.

In terms of color I think I’ll stick with my black/brown/blonde combo but hopefully change the pattern of it a bit. That’s kind of hard to do so I’m sure Megan will try to talk me out of that LOL I can’t wait, I’m hoping it’ll add a little pep into my step. I almost always photograph my hair once I get it done (I have like four years of hair styles photographed that I should do something fun with!) so if it photographs well, look forward to a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment