Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Survey Time

I got this survey in my e-mail today & thought that if I was going to go to the trouble of filling it out that I was going to get a blog post out of it dammit. As time consuming as they are I think they are fun to read & fill out. Here you go:
1. What is your occupation? Regional Administrative Support
2. What colour are your socks right now? Black/Teal/Turquoise Striped
3. What are you listening to right now? Dan’s call on speakerphone
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Scrambled eggs
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Um, I have once before but it would probably get ugly.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Underachieving Blue
7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? An answering machine at a massage place
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely, but we need to hang out more
9. How old are you today? 24
10. Favorite drink? Brown Cow
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Poker, does that count? If not, hockey.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I think a better question is when was the last time I didn’t dye my hair, LOL.
13. Pets? Well they’re more like kids: Charlie, Dominic, Persia, Baxter.
14. Favorite food? Old Dutch Ketchup Chips. Or Tyler’s BBQ steak w/ corn on the cobb.
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Black Dahlia last night. Don’t waste your time…boring!
16. What do you do to vent anger? Bitch usually. It only fuels it though.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe my stuffed animals? I had a few that were special.
18. What is your favorite season, fall or spring? Fall cuz it’s when my birthday is.
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. They’re gender neutral.
20. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries, I don’t really like blueberries all that much.
21. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes all the time.
22. Who is most likely to respond? Well I’m mostly just going to post this on my blog so I have no ideas.
23. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone.
24. Living arrangements? Own a house with my husband, Tyler.
25. When was the last time you cried? Sunday. I was really emotional.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? So many things, discarded clothes, laundry hampers, a weigh scale. Lots of dust bunnies.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Not relevant.
28. What did you do last night? Well I didn’t go to Yoga as I originally planned. Instead I rented a few movies, cooked dinner and watched one of them plus an episode of X-files. And talked to Tyler on the phone of course (he’s in Fort McMurray).
29. Favorite smell? Fresh, homemade bread.
30. What inspires you? I’m not sure…when I figure that out I’ll be closer to achieving my goals.
31. What are you afraid of? So many things: snakes, spiders, abandonment, killers, rapists, racism, ignorance, horror movies…
32. Favorite dog breed? I don’t really have a favorite but my dogs are Shih Tzu X Pug and I love them!
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 – Tyler’s car trunk key, my car key, Tyler’s truck key, house key, mail box key. But I also have my car starter, 2 membership scan thingees, and a bunch of key chains that make it a huge mess.
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday, it has all the potential of Saturday without being so close to Monday.
35. How many provinces have you lived in? One (Alberta).
36. Favorite holiday? My birthday! Then Christmas.
37. Have you ever operated a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Negative.
38. Ever left the country? Twice now, yay! I’ve been to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and to Manhattan, New York City, New York.
39. Favorite kind of music? Not genre specific, but the kind that gives me goose bumps or makes me want to dance as soon as I hear it. Or that I want to listen to over & over on repeat (Tyler hates that).
40. Last book you have read? I’m currently reading “Why do men fall asleep after sex?” the sequel to “Why do men have nipples?” It’s a trivia knowledge type book.
Your turn, folks! Copy & paste it into a response!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:23 PM

    ok...i had some time and decided to do this in my blog...
    http://at-what-cost.livejournal.com/118679.html
    Mel

    ReplyDelete