Thursday, March 15, 2007

Day 2 of...



I was so pooped yesterday that I went to bed at 9:00pm. Nine pm! I never go to bed that early LOL And it was still tough to get out of bed and head to the pool. I wavered in my resolve and thus only got 20 minutes of swimming instead of 30 but 20 is better than zero. Keeping the habit is the most important part -right Melissa?
P.S. In case you're wondering, yes I did just discover how to change the color of my font (and style, etc.). I really do belong in a special program, so sad.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    dude that's awesome! You may not even realize it, but you totally just did TWO of your resolutions. 1 - you went swimming (2 days in a row might i add which is awesome!) and 2 - you went to bed earlier than usual! Good job you! you impress me :) Praises to you!!
    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete