Monday, March 05, 2007

Shout out to Saskatchewan Shelley...


So this weekend I got to meet an internet buddy on my part and a good friend of my friend Mel's: Shelley. During our conversations she claimed that she liked my blog and wanted to read it but lost the link so I've re-added it to my MSN name. So if you're reading this Shellster just wanted to let you know that you get "two thumbs up" from the Fonz.
P.S. - It really helps your case that you think I'm funny. Anyone who thinks I'm funny is cool in my books!
P.P.S.- I'm really enjoying the new CD I bought "Lily Allen"...she rocks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Hey Crys! Really, really glad you like Lily Allen...I was almost scared that you wanted it after I hyped it...I mean, what if you didn't like it? Then I'd have to send you your $10.

    Anyhoo, it was great meeting you and Melissa. Once you two and Mel get to talking, I can't stop laughing. Had a blast! Adding your blog to my favorites so I'll be visiting as much as humanly possible!

    Have a gooder, Crys!

    ReplyDelete