Monday, March 05, 2007

Wedding Drama Aftermath

So I get to work this morning and have an email from my friend Kyla, it reads:
"So, you know how I told you about Friday’s dealio with my now past friend Becca? Well, I got online to quickly check my email when I got to Michael’s, and I had this email saying “please confirm myspace cancellation”. Well, Becca knew my password to myspace because she created it.. and she also knew that it was very close to my hotmail password (so she would have had to guess to find out my hotmail one).. anyways, she DELETED my myspace! And, while I was online too! I was reading the cancellation email, went over to my myspace to see what was up cuz it said that if I didn’t confirm it wouldn’t delete.. but by the time I pulled up my myspace, it was gone.. and I refreshed my hotmail and that email was deleted. "
That is just crazy. Unbelievable. Juvenile. And possible, delinquent (like as in prison time). It is not okay to delete someone's profile, online journal & /or email. Not cool at all.
Comments?
Oh & stay tuned for "Weddings & True Colors: Case #3 (Shelley)"...it's a biggie so its taking some time...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Isn't this the one having to deal with a past friend who wants to be in her wedding party, but hasn't put any effort into their relation the past few years?
    How selfish!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete