Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Megan's Painting...

So in my search for fun stuff I could use to decorate the baby room, I came across this hippo silhouette & thought it was cute:
When Megan & I were discussing what kind of paintings she could do in the room she gravitated towards this one more than the cutesy ones I had posted originally. So she will be using this as inspiration for a few different animal silhouettes around the room. Afterwards, if it goes well, I will put up some cutesy animal themed decals that are easily removable if we get bored of them.
If I have already blogged about this I am sorry, its hard for me to keep track sometimes of what I've shared & what I haven't yet!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    I have a whole bunch of cute animal decals that i never did get put up (1. baby came early, and 2. when i was goign to put them up was when that whole "bomb" thing went down, and i didn't want to decorate just in case)

    i love teh silouettes though! I hope baby #2 comes when we are moving into or are in our -own- place - i'd love to decorate more thoroughly to my tastes!

    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete